Loveland's Sculpture Shows
2017 Sculpture in the Park Show Information
The second weekend of August finds Loveland with one of its busiest weekends of the year. The Loveland High Plains Arts Council hosts the annual Sculpture in the Park Show and Sale at Benson Sculpture Garden at 29th Street & Aspen Drive.
The 34th Annual Sculpture in the Park show is being held August 11th, 12th and 13th, 2017.
- Friday is the Patron Party with a limited number of paid tickets available to the public for $75 each. The hours are 3:00 - 8:00 p.m. Please call
for further information or to purchase tickets. (970) 663-2940
- Saturday is open to the general public. Tickets may be purchased at the gate for $7 (children 14 and under are admitted free) and the hours are 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday is open to the general public. Tickets may be purchased at the gate for $7 (children 14 and under are admitted free) and the hours are 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Loveland High Plains Arts Council
P.O. Box 7006
Loveland, CO 80537
The Loveland High Plains Arts Council is responsible for the development of the sculptures displayed at the Benson Sculpture Garden. The permanent sculpture collection in Benson Sculpture Garden is presently valued at approximately $4 million and contains 154 sculptures.
2017 Art in the Park Show Information
This year marks the 51st annual Art in the Park sponsored by Thompson Valley Art League.
- Saturday, August 12, 2017 10 am - 5 pm - FREE
- Sunday, AUGUST 13, 2017 10 am - 4 pm - FREE
North Lake Park
2800 North Taft, Loveland, Colorado
Thompson Valley Art League
429 N. Lincoln Avenue
Loveland, CO 80537
The show features over 200 fine artists and craftspeople. Works include pottery, painting, clothing, metalwork, jewelry, and items of inventive art & fine crafts.
Please note: Dates, times and admission prices are subject to change.