The 34th Annual Ski & Sports Swapwill be held at the Chilson Recreation Center
Friday, November 4th, 2016
from 6:00 to 9:00pm
Saturday, November 5th, 2016
from 8:30am to 2:00pm
*(last chance close-out sale, 12:00-2:00 p.m.)
Here is your chance to purchase some great ski and sports equipment at a fraction of the cost!
Items for sale may include:
- Ski & Snowboard Equipment
- Golf Clubs
- Ice Skates and Rollerblades
- Softball and Baseball Equipment
- Tennis and Racquetball Equipment
- Bikes, Scooters, and Skateboards
- Sports Clothing and Shoes
- Winter Clothing
- Camping and Outdoor Equipment
- Exercise Equipment
- Snow Shoes, Sleds, and other snow gear
- and Much More!
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!
* Find remaining items at discounted prices during the CLOSEOUT SALE on Saturday, November 5th from 12:00-2:00 p.m. Participating sellers will have discounted items marked; NOT ALL ITEMS will be discounted.
The following ski resorts and major retailers may be present at this Ski Swap:
- Loveland Basin Ski Resort: http://SkiLoveland.com
- Snowy Range: www.SnowyRangeSki.com
- Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin: www.EpicPass.com
- Crested Butte Mountain Resort: www.SkiCB.com
- Eldora Mountain Resort: www.Eldora.com
- Mountain Rentals Incorporated: www.MountainRentalsInc.com
- High Society Freeride Company: Skis & Snowboards - www.HighSocietyFreeride.com
- The Wright Life: www.wrightlife.com
- Mount Royal Outfitters
Here is your chance to sell your unused or gently used ski and sports equipment. A great way to make some extra money for the holidays. We do the work, you reap the rewards!
The swap presents an opportunity for businesses and individuals to buy and sell new and used equipment. Items at the event in past years included new and used children’s and adult’s snowboards, skis (downhill and cross-country), boots (snowboard, downhill and cross-country), poles, snowshoes, ski racks, ski hats, mittens, gloves, jackets, warm-ups, etc. Additional items such as children’s snow saucers, ice skates, hockey equipment, bicycles and any other winter gear are also acceptable.
In addition to the ski items, other sports items are welcome including golf clubs, tennis and racquetball racquets, softball equipment, in-line skating equipment, camping equipment, etc.
For details on what items to bring, call 970-962-2432.
Businesses seeking to sell more than 30 items must call (970) 962-2432 prior to October 28th to schedule a check-in time and receive an informational packet and seller tags.
Loveland Parks & Recreation retains 15% of all sales.
UNSOLD ITEMS & DONATION PICK-UP:
Please note that all ski equipment must meet safety standards and items that are too old or unsafe will not be accepted to be sold at the Swap. Older gear & straight skis that are not allowed to be sold at the Swap may be dropped off during Seller check-in times AS A DONATION and will be picked up by ReSki Industries who will gladly repurpose your unwanted ski gear, regardless of age or condition. For more information on ReSki Industries, please visit www.ReSkiIndustries.com.
Forms necessary to complete the process:
- Seller's Packet: You can get ready for the sale in advance by downloading & printing these sheets, and then filling them out!
- Information Sheet (PDF)
- Inventory Sheet (PDF)
- Tag Samples (PDF)
- Seller's Waiver (PDF)
- Check-In & Item Pickup Instructions (PDF)
Check-in will be in the Gymnastics Room at the Chilson Recreation Center.
The equipment check-in for businesses will be Friday, November 4th, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; check-in for individuals will be Friday, November 4th, from 12:00-5:00 p.m.
Pick up time for unsold items is 1:00-4:00 p.m., Saturday, November 5th.
All items not picked up during designated checkout times will be donated (see above info).
VOLUNTEER to help at the event by going to the Volunteer Program sign-up:
http://www.cityofloveland.org/volunteer Choose from event set-up, tear down, equipment check-in, or floor sales. Many time slots are available!
Come for the Bargains! Come For the Fun!
EVENT SPONSORSHIP & DOOR PRIZES
Swap attendees receive a complimentary raffle ticket upon entry. Every 30 minutes, tickets are dumped and 1 or more lucky attendees will win from a selection of prizes donated by event sponsors. 2015 prizes included movie passes, EPIC ski gear, gift cards to local restaurants, Snowy Range lift tickets, and MORE!
A list of 2016 sponsors is coming soon!
Is your business interested in sponsoring the 2016 Ski & Sports Swap? Donating food for our volunteers? Contact (970) 962-2432 for more information on getting your logo on the event marketing materials, and posted at the event itself!