Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Click on the map for details
Capital Project Construction:
- I-25 and Crossroads – CDOT is replacing the bridge over I-25. For more information on this project, please visit the CDOT project page.
- I-25 Express - CDOT project, for more information, please visit the CDOT website.
- Boise Avenue - lane closures between Silver Leaf and 15th Street for utility improvements
- Boyd Lake Avenue - flagging operations for southbound traffic, northbound traffic detours onto Mountain Lion and Sculpture Drives.
- Garfield Avenue/Lake Drive – shoulder work with flagging operations as crews finish utility and sidewalk improvements and landscape restorations.
Concrete Repair Operations:
- 30th Street to 36th Street – possible lane closures between Beech and Sheridan Avenue
- Logan Avenue – possible lane closures between 30th and 37th Streets
- Madison Avenue to Boise Avenue – lane closures possible between 1st Street and Nickel Drive for ADA ramp work
- US Hwy 287 – various locations north of 29th Street
- Boyd Lake Avenue and 71st Street (CR 30) roundabout – CLOSED for chip seal operations – Saturday, June
- 1st Street – between Taft and Railroad Avenue – June 8 - 11
- 57th Street – between Taft Avenue and Railroad tracks
- Lincoln, 29th to 37th
- Monroe, 41st to 57th
- 37th Madison to Boise
- 37th Street – between Drake and Garfield Avenue
- 39th Street – between Grant and Garfield Avenues
- Duffield Avenue – between 29th Street and Coral Burst
Right of Way Permits:
- 2nd Street – various lane shifts for utility work between Lincoln and Washington Avenues
- 3rd Street – lane closures with flagging operations between Cleveland and Railroad Avenues, March 27 – June 8
- 3rd Street – CLOSED from Railroad to Garfield Avenues, March 28 - June 8
- 16th Street – CLOSED from Cheyenne Avenue to the alley
- 17th Street – CLOSED from Cheyenne Avenue to Boise
- 69th Street – lane closures between Harrison and N. Franklin Avenue for new utilities
- Cleveland Avenue – lane closures between 1st and 4th Streets, June 5 - 8
- Cleveland Avenue – lane closures between 7th and 8th Streets starting tomorrow at 8:30 am. Work will take 4 to 5 days to complete.
- Eisenhower Boulevard – eastbound lane closure between Madison and Boise Avenues May 16 - June 15
- McWhinney Boulevard and Hahn’s Peak Drive – lane closures for utility maintenance
- Washington Avenue – northbound lane closures between 3rd Street SE and 1st Street, May 21 - June 15
Meals on 4th Street – June 13, 10:00 am to 9:30 pm – 4th Street CLOSED between Railroad Avenue and Cleveland Avenue
Sierra’s Race – June 16, 7:30 am to 11:30 am – see attached route