Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Click on the map for details
Capital Project Construction:
- I-25 and Crossroads – CDOT is replacing the bridge over I-25. For more information on this project, please visit the CDOT project page.
- US Highway 34 canyon is CLOSED between mile points 83.2 to 72, more information is available on CDOT's website – US 34 Big Thompson Canyon (CDOT project).
- Garfield Avenue – CLOSED north of Eisenhower Boulevard to Lake Drive (local access only).
- Taft Avenue – lane closures, north of 8th Street for the bridge widening project, No Left Turns onto 10th Street.
- 10th Street – CLOSED east of Taft Avenue as part of the Taft Avenue bridge reconstruction project.
Street Rehabilitation: lane closures
- E. 5th Street – between Washington and Madison Avenues
- E. 6th Street – between Washington and Madison Avenues
- Crossroads Boulevard – ADA ramp improvements
- Ward Avenue – ADA ramp improvements
Right of Way Permits:
- 1st Street – moving lane closures from Namaqua Road to Crestone on December 13 for striping operations
- 4th Street alley – (Backstage Alley) intermittent closures between Lincoln and Cleveland Avenues for construction equipment.
- 4th Street – no parking and sidewalk closed at 128 E. 4th beginning December 11.
- 15th Street – shoulder work at the end of E. 15th Street, December 7
- 29th Street – east bound lane closure between Lakecrest Place and Magnolia Drive
- Boise Avenue – CLOSED between 1st and Hwy 402, November 13- December 29
- Boyd Lake Avenue – possible lane closures for Century Link fiber installation Lost Creek Dive to 37th Street
- Boyd Lake Avenue – lane closure north of Eisenhower Boulevard to Greeley/Loveland Canal, utility work
- Crossroads Boulevard, Fairgrounds Avenue and Clydesdale Parkway – possible lane closures for fiber installation.
- Eisenhower Boulevard at Sam’s club entrance for drive access reconstruction
- Eisenhower Boulevard – shoulder work east of Colorado Avenue
- Garfield Avenue and Buchanan Avenue – possible lane closure for utility work
- Garfield Avenue, 2501 S. – one lane with flagging for utility work
- Garfield Avenue, 2991 N. – possible lane closure for utility work, December 11 - 15
- Madison Avenue – possible lane closure between Sycamore Drive and East 21st Court for utility work
- Rocky Mountain Avenue at Spirit lake Court and 29th Street Lane closures for new fiber installation
No impacts to traffic