Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Click on the map for details
Capital Project Construction:
- I-25 and Crossroads – CDOT is replacing the bridge over I-25. For more information on this project, please visit the CDOT project page.
- US Highway 34 canyon is CLOSED between mile points 83.2 to 72, more information is available on CDOT's website – US 34 Big Thompson Canyon (CDOT project).
- Taft Avenue - lane closures south of 28th Street SW, more information is available on Larimer County's website - Road Closures and Delays
- Garfield Avenue – shoulder work with flagging operations as crews finish utility and sidewalk improvements.
- Taft Avenue – lane closures, north of 8th Street for the bridge widening project, No Left Turns onto 10th Street.
- 10th Street – CLOSED east of Taft Avenue as part of the Taft Avenue bridge reconstruction project.
Concrete Repair Operations:
- 30th Street - between Beech Drive and Sheridan Avenue - possible lane closures
- Taft Avenue - lane closures northeast of 37th Street
Right of Way Permits:
- 4th Street alley – (Backstage Alley) intermittent closures between Lincoln and Cleveland Avenues for construction equipment.
- 11th Street and Roosevelt Avenue - possible lane closures for utility work
- 23rd Street SW - south side lane closure west of Taft Avenue for utility work
- 57th Street - possible lane closures near the railroad tracks, east of Taft Avenue for the new trail construction.
- US Hwy 34 and Boyd Lake Avenue - possible lane closures for utility work, February 9 - 16
- Cheyenne Avenue - CLOSED east of 15th Street to Westbourne Drive for utility construction , February -Arpil
- Crossroads Boulevard – possible lane closures east of Fairgrounds Boulevard, December 26 – March 31
- Rocky Mountain Avenue at McWhinney Boulevard for fiber optic utility work.
No impacts to traffic