Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Click on the map for details
Capital Project Construction:
- I-25 and Crossroads – CDOT is replacing the bridge over I-25. For more information on this project, please visit the CDOT project page.
- US Highway 34 - open to all traffic, full closure will begin October 2nd. More information is available on CDOT's website - US 34 Big Thompson Canyon (CDOT project).
- US Hightway 34 - lane closures possible east of County Road 3 - variable message sign installation
- Fairgrounds Avenue - lane closure possible north of Crossroads - variable message sign installation
- Garfield Avenue – CLOSED north of Eisenhower Boulevard to Lake Drive (local access only) until mid November.
- Taft Avenue – lane closures, north of 8th Street for the bridge widening project, No Left Turns onto 10th Street
Street Rehabilitation: lane closures
- West 7th Street - between Grant Avenue and Garfield Avenue
- Monroe Avenue - North of 23rd
- Madison Avenue
- Nickel Drive
- Redwood Drive
- East 11th Street
- 14th Street SW - between S. Tyler Avenue and S. Taft Avenue
- Twin Peaks Drive
- Wilson Avenue - lane closure between Eisenhower and 43rd Street
Right of Way Permits:
- 3rd Street – Parking lots closed for construct of the parking garage
- 4th Street alley - (Backstage Alley) intermittent closures between Lincoln and Cleveland Avenues for construction equipment.
- 71st Street - down to one lane from Hwy 287, east to the canal for widening
- Eisenhower Boulevard and Westshore Drive – possible lane closure for utility work
- Garfield Avenue and Buchanan Avenue – possible lane closure for utility work
- Madison Avenue – possible lane closure between Sycamore Drive and East 21st Court for utility work
- Rocky Mountain Avenue and McWhinney Boulevard – possible lane closures for utility work
4th Street - CLOSED between Cleveland and Lincoln Avenues on Saturday, September 23