Construction, Maintenance and Utilities
Click on the map for details
Capital Project Construction:
- I-25 and Crossroads – CDOT is replacing the bridge over I-25. For more information on this project, please visit the CDOT project page.
- US Highway 34 canyon is CLOSED between mile points 80 to 72, more information is available on CDOT's website – US 34 Big Thompson Canyon (CDOT project).
- Boise Avenue - lane closures with flagging operations between 1st Street and Hwy 402, April 16 - May 25
- Boyd Lake Avenue - flagging operations for southbound traffic, northbound traffic detours onto Mountain Lion and Sculpture Drives.
- Garfield Avenue – shoulder work with flagging operations as crews finish utility and sidewalk improvements.
Concrete Repair Operations:
- 30th Street to 36th Street – possible lane closures between Beech and Sheridan Avenue
- Logan Avenue - possible lane closures between 30th and 37th
- Madison Avenue - Boise Avenue - sidewalk closures between 1st and Nickel Avenue to install ADA ramps.
- US Hwy 287 - various locations north of 29th Street
- 37th Street - lane closures from Duffield Avenue to Logan Drive for maintenance in the right-of-way
- Taft Avenue - lane closures at 43rd Street for maintenance in the right-of-way
Right of Way Permits:
- 1st Street – lane closure between Madison and Washington Avenues
- 1st Street – westbound lane closures at Lincoln Avenue for traffic signal work
- 3rd Street – lane closures with flagging operations between Cleveland and Railroad Avenues, March 27 – April 26
- 3rd Street – CLOSED from Railroad to Garfield Avenues, March 28 - May 11
- 16th Street – CLOSED from Cheyenne Avenue to 17th Street, March 26 – April 13
- Boise Avenue - northbound lane closure between Nickel Drive and Topaz Drive, April 24 - May 4
- Cheyenne Avenue - CLOSED east of 15th Street to Westbourne Drive for utility construction , February – April
- Taft Avenue - lane closures at US Hwy 34 intersection for utility work
No impacts to traffic