Eager to make your home more efficient and save money, but not sure how? Understanding your energy use is the first step towards making your home more energy efficient.
Your Household Comparison
Update your household information in My Web Portal.
It’s easy to do, and enables us to compare your home to other similar homes in your area.
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|My Web Portal|
|LWP Conservation Programs|
|Home Energy Reports Customer Survey Results|
How it works:The Home Energy Report provides personalized information about your energy use and smart ways to make your home more energy efficient. Each report includes:
- Information on your home’s energy use: View your home’s energy use in the context of the energy use of your neighbors’ homes that are nearby and similar in size.
- Progress tracking: You’ll also see how your home’s energy use changes over time and across seasons.
- Ideas on energy efficiency: On each report, you will find ways to save energy, including information on the rebates and other special programs LWP offers.
Who are my neighbors?
Find out if you're using more or less energy than other homes like yours in your area based on:
- Home size
- Home type (single-family, apartment, condo)
- Heating source (natural gas or electric)
Note: vacant homes are not included.
Who sees my comparison?
The comparison is compiled anonymously and not shared with anyone else—only you will know how your use compares to similar homes. LWP staff does not review individual reports unless otherwise requested and approved from the customer.
Why is LWP sending the Home Energy Report?
Our customers have asked LWP to provide energy efficiency programs and detailed information on their energy use.
The program started as a pilot in 2011 in response to the Loveland City Council receiving hundreds of letters from the community asking for more energy efficiency programs from the utility.
Beginning April 2015, all eligible Loveland residential customers begin receiving the reports.
Get more from your Home Energy ReportCreate an account on My Web Portal -
- Update your household information: Your Home Energy Report is tailored especially for you, get better suggestions by updating your home’s stats.
- Go paperless: Sign-up for email reports and receive your Home Energy Report monthly.
- Learn when you use the most: Find out how your usage changes throughout the year, and how it compares to similar homes and weather.
- Find more money-saving tips: Search our tip library, save them to your tip plan and set personal goals.
Mail - Online - Email
Hear what other Loveland residents have to say about the reports!
Phone: (970) 962-2111